Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are Made in America
These are the only Made in the USA aviator sunglasses on the market today. Here are some of the benefits and features of these Randolph Engineering Aviator Sunglasses:
- The mineral crown glass lenses keep your eyes cool and comfortable no matter how strong the sunlight;
- The bayonet temples slip easily on and off your head under any kind of headgear;
- The glass lenses prevent 98-100% of harmful uv rays from reaching your eyes protecting them from injury and disease;
- The crown glass lenses are impact resistant to protect your eyes from injury from flying objects;
- The non-slip nose pads keep the sunglasses from slipping no matter how heavy the perspiration;
- You can return your purchase within one year (365 days) for any reason and we will cheerfully refund 100% of your purchase price – no questions asked!
- These Randolph Aviator Sunglasses come with a lifetime solder joint guarantee;
- They exceed the U.S. Department of Defense Mil Spec 25948J specifications for performance, durability and visual acuity;
- The 18% nickel silver metal frames will not corrode or discolor over time;
- The mineral crown glass lenses are scratch resistant;
- Each pair come with a sturdy leatherette carrying case, equipment maintenance kit and polishing cloth.